Last night, I began a series on the last book of the Old Testament, Chronicles. Below is a list of (some of my) sources for further reading as we proceed through the book. Enjoy!
- Hahn, Scott W. The Kingdom of God as Liturgical Empire: A Theological Commentary on 1-2 Chronicles.
- Sailhamer, John. First and Second Chronicles.
- Selman, Martin J. 1 Chronicles: An Introduction and Commentary & 2 Chronicles.
- Hill, Andrew E. and Walton, John H. A Survey of the Old Testament.
- Vanhoozer, Kevin J. ed. Theological Interpretation of the Old Testament: A Book-by-Book Survey.
- Dempster, Stephen G. Dominion and Dynasty: A Theology of the Hebrew Bible.
- Gentry, Peter J. and Wellum, Stephen J. Kingdom through Covenant: A Biblical-Theological Understanding of the Covenants.
- Schreiner, Thomas R. The King in His Beauty: A Biblical Theology of the Old and New Testaments.
- ESV Study Bible